Monday, March 12, 2012

Heart to Heart with Teresa Hsu (心連心 ~ 许哲) - Part 9

Chapter 9 – An Angel Returns

Teresa Hsu in a pensive and reflective mood when she revisited her birthday in Kak Chioh on 29 October 2010… after almost a century!

As the tires of the Airbus A320 hit the tarmac, the 113-year old Teresa Hsu broke into spontaneous outburst of tears of joy and celebratory exclamation, "My Swatow! My Kak Chioh my home, my birth and my childhood place!"



For a brief moment, time stood still. In that deafening silence, her three fellow travelers felt the piercing silence as though heaven has chosen to freeze this moment in grand respect for the homecoming of an "angel".

Sharing the Joy
Teresa "If I keep my work to myself, I will be the only one who is happy and joyful. However, when I share this joy with 20 other people, 21 people are happy, joyous and Ha! Ha! Ha! with me."

"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end." – Scott Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment