Friday, November 4, 2016

Why you need to pay more?

Many people are not keen to have a will for themselves.
Once you understand more and more about a will, you will know that a will is not for yourself, instead, it is for your love one!

And, among those who wanted to have a will, most of them was either delay and delay in doing so, or some are too shocked about the writing fee!

Some people feedback to me, "your company will writing fee is too expensive!"
"I can just go to any lawyer firm I know and let them write!"
"It's not reasonable to charge me so high! I will go to XXX company to do my will!"

Well, I admit, our price is slightly higher in this market. But, we have our reason why we charge so. You are not paying for nothing, but you are paying for your bright future!


Source: Rockwills Corporation Sdn Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment