Saturday, November 12, 2016

Where to keep and Where to find?

Whenever I approach someone to keep their will in our company, people always asking:
??? Why I can't just keep at my house?
??? I can always keep at my lawyer firm
??? Can I bury it somewhere my family don't know?
??? Why must a will kept? Can't it just keep as usual documents?
??? Why I need to pay so much for your company just to keep my will?
... ... ...

Well, you can always keep your will at any place you prefer. Just the matter, is it safe enough? Will there be someone would like to amend the content? Will your family know where you keep in order to get it when you pass away?

I don't think you're going to hang your will at your living hall to let every guest view it. And I don't think is a good idea for keeping it without able to reach by anyone.
AND, IT'S ALWAYS NOT
A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP WILL IN BANK SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX!!!
The safety deposit box in bank will be frozen once we pass away. How are your family members going to retrieve your will from it before your asset being distribute???

Here's the reason WHY you need to pay for our company for helping you to keep your will sound and safe:




No comments:

Post a Comment