Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heart to Heart with Teresa Hsu (心連心 ~ 许哲) - Part 12

Chapter 12 – The Wisdom of Teresa



This chapter captures the ha-ha-ha pearls of wisdom of a super-centenarian.



Wisdom Quote #16

"I don't give. Giving means I have and you don't have. I share, I share all I have… except my ice cream!"



Wisdom Quote #17


"The whole world is one big family. All human being are related to me. We may not have the same surname, but we share the same universal surname – 'human being'. And that's good enough for me."


 

Wisdom Quote #18

"What do I think about death? I don't know. I haven't been there yet. I have no eperince and I do not have Brother Death's address! Have you?"


 

Wisdom Quote #19

"No one has ever explained religion or spirituality satisfactorily to me. My religion is my conscience and my conscience guides me."


 

Wisdom Quote #20

"If you think old, you are old. If you think you are young, you are young. Even when you are 100+, you can still do a lot."


 

Wisdom Quote #21

"Why am I a vegetarian? Do you want to cause pain for your pleasure? Ask yourself that, and you won't dare to put a knife to their (animal and fish) throat."


 


 

Wisdom Quote #22

"What are your sleeping habits?" Teresa replies, "I shut my eyes."


 

Wisdom Quote #23

"I don't know how to count but anybody can be 113 years "young" like me!"


 

Wisdom Quote #24

"The past is gone. It will not come back! The future may not come. Now, now is the moment!"


 

Wisdom Quote #25

Someone asked: "How is it that you don't wear glasses and still have a clear vision?" Teresa replied: "my eyes forgot to grow old!"


 

Wisdom Quote #26

"I arrived in Swatow on 27th Oct 2010. The sand, the water and the leaves all said, "Welcome Home to my dear long lost Sister!" When the aeroplane landed, I grabbed a handful of Swatow sand; my tears mixed with the sand and made the sand wet. My tears of Joy made the leaves Ha! Ha! Ha! and the sea water less salty! Welcome Home, my dear long lost Sister! We have been crying for you 103 years! So I cried with them in holy and joyful response!"


 

Wisdom Quote #27

"Singapore also welcomed me but I cried half the amount of tears because she is my adopted Mother!"


 

Wisdom Quote #28

"When I sleep, I don't know. When I dream, I don't know either because I am sleep! When I am awake, I don't dream!"


 

Wisdom Quote #29

"When you plant LOVE, LOVE grows and grows! When you plant LOVE, ONLY LOVE can grow!"


 

Wisdom Quote #30

"There is no forgiveness needed in my life because everybody LOVES me! L… O… V… E…!!! Give enough space for everybody to crowed in the word, L.. O.. V.. E.."

No comments:

Post a Comment